Dimensional Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Balance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Verax
1st Lieutenant
Verax

Male Posts : 278

The Balance Empty
PostSubject: The Balance   The Balance I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jun 2012, 6:31 pm

Balance.

This idea, this concept, has been sought after by many, through out time. Whether by the work of some metaphysical force if its entirely coincidental, the universe seemingly attempts to keep any and all forces in a perfect equilibrium. While not proven, this concept has not only been incorporated into many religions, but also is a commonly recurring theme in many fictitious stories and games. The actual idea of a universal and final balance has neither any scientific backing nor any even theoretical or ambiguous backing. The mere theory has is laughed at and dismissed at it's sheer preposterousness.
That is what is taught and told any way. But those who serve to maintain balance, like the Protector, and Vabin, and those who have been played by Fate and Destiny's will, who know there is more than there appears in the world, they who know the truth....
Those who know that this balance is not only real, but it's current state is almost catastrophically broken and that if it were to get worse, reality as it is know would be threatened.

Chaos
Verax
Zero
The Second God of the Kazesqui
Feia

Order
Zero
Verize
Cassus
Robless
Jensel

Light
Zero
The Protector
Eris-Ell
Robless
Tarrik
Archelaus

Darkness
Zero
Eris-Aya
Cassus
Verize
Ophelia
Shade

Life
Zero
The Creator, First God of the Kazesqui
Yvonne
Tahlia
Bane

Death
Vabin
Zero
The Third God of the Kazesqui
Cassus
Verize
Sliv

Passion
Zero
The Fourth God of the Kazesqui
Robless
Endre
Archelaus

Apathy
Zero
Ciloan

Hope
Zero
Danni
Zeif
Archelaus
Robless

Grief
Zero
Logan

Change
Zero
Endre
Keiri
Zyria
Robless

Tradition
Zero
Ghes

(This is merely a template, feel free to add other forces, edit current ones, add your own characters, and if you feel necessary, reorganize my own. Also, characters can fit in more than one category)

Last edited by Eris-Tam on Mon 10 Dec 2012, 4:53 pm; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Passion as a force, and added the Kazesqui gods to the chart. Added Apathy as an opposing force to Passion, added Zero to both. Added Robless, Cassus, and Verize.)
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

Female Posts : 574

The Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Balance   The Balance I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Nov 2012, 8:30 pm

I added. <3
Back to top Go down
Archelaus
Command Sergeant Major
Archelaus

The Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Balance   The Balance I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 1:32 am

So how would I edit the page...?
Back to top Go down
Archelaus
Command Sergeant Major
Archelaus

The Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Balance   The Balance I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 2:21 am

I'm not an admin anymore, so I can't edit the page.
Please remove Archelaus from Tradition, and place him into Hope and Passion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Balance   The Balance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Balance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dimensional Chess :: Roleplay :: Alliances/Enemies-
Jump to: