Dimensional Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Into the Cave

Go down 
+5
Robless
Zyria
Catastrophe
Archelaus
Eris-Tam
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Should Eris-Tam die?
Yes - she should die.
Into the Cave - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Into the Cave - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes - she should die, but leave behind her offspring.
Into the Cave - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Into the Cave - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
No - she shouldn't die.
 33% [ 3 ]
No - she shouldn't die, but her offspring should still be born as a cure for the parasite.
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Catastrophe
Corporal

Female Posts : 53

Into the Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Cave   Into the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 4:30 pm

((... Me :3 I just think it would work nicely, continuity wise, if she died and left her daughter behind. Plus, I want a baby Tam! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Verax
1st Lieutenant
Verax

Male Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: Into the Cave   Into the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 4:39 pm

After hours of silence, a signal broke out across the surface of the world. From audio only to holographic displays, this message was carried. The figure of the Dreadlord Verax was seen, looking somber, and tired.
"Greetings Mars. Before we even begin, I must let you know that you shall find financial compensation for all your destroyed property in gold for your moon shall be planet-side soon. I realize I have wronged you, and that you all believe I should be sentenced for this. I would agree, save for the fact your punishment would be death, without exception. For this reason I have chosen not to turn myself in, and to make demands. For not even your entire world together could hope to overpower The Voyager. So instead of relenting to you, I shall show Mars mercy. I... will simply leave. That's right. Go. Poof. Bye Bye Veary." He added a small finger curling wave to punctuate this.

"Now you may ask yourself, 'He murdered thousands, and his idea of mercy and repent is to run away?', would you rather I STAY and kill thousands more in self defense?..... I thought not. So, I am simply going to leave, and not bother you again." He hid his smile very very well. He still wore the stone-face of sober seriousness, despite how satisfying this next part would be.

"Isn't that right, Lurinia?" The holographic Myrionith faded in beside him. with her usual warm smile.

"That is correct." They both were howling with laughter on the inside for what they imagined the Dimensional Leaders would respond to this.

"This however, is a warning. Any ship attempting to approach the Prison Planet, Crenel, shall be destroyed. This is without discretion, without exception, and without a second warning. Any fleet, any ship, any jet-packing person shall be destroyed with the full might of The Voyager." He held out a moment to let that sink in. "And now, if we should meet again....

LET US FIGHT LIKE MEN!.... And possibly women.... and slightly less possibly women who dress like men, but for Verax, IT'S WARPIN' TIME!" And the Voyager and all its ships and fleets that were just fighting off the Mercenary army, vanished in a flash of brilliant blue light.

Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

Female Posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: Into the Cave   Into the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 4:55 pm

((Gah, there he goes again, complicating things. And Cat, it's cool. xD))
Back to top Go down
Verax
1st Lieutenant
Verax

Male Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: Into the Cave   Into the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 4:57 pm

{[(<Wait, who did the compicatificating?>)]}
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: Into the Cave   Into the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:07 pm

((Verax. xD Making things harder by saying they can't go to Crenel. xDDD

CAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT GET ON FACEBOOK I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING))
Back to top Go down
Robless
Admin

Male Posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Into the Cave   Into the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:22 pm

((Sorry, been kind of quiet. Get everyone together, we'll enter the cave very shortly.))
Back to top Go down
https://dimensionalchess.rpg-board.net
Archelaus
Command Sergeant Major
Archelaus

PostSubject: Re: Into the Cave   Into the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:24 pm

<OFC>

Archie isn't going to like that.
So, when are we going in?
Should we have like...
a team meeting, or simply have everyone follow Arch into the depths of the creepy unexplored dark and dangerous cave where there are lots of traps, monsters, and other ways to die?

(Oh, and I would flip out if Aurora died. She's my favorite character. Seriously. Archie would undoubtedly die after she did, trying to save her somehow.)
Back to top Go down
Robless
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Into the Cave   Into the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:27 pm

((OK, we'll get a meeting together, it only makes sense that the rather smart individuals in our group would agree to that. Ma'at, Zyria, Klyde, Caz, and Dreston need to return to the group before-hand, though.))
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: Into the Cave   Into the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:32 pm

((Oh, so how did you vote? And that's cool, I don't think I'm going to kill her. I know... Well, he couldn't die. He'd be leaving behind his two daughters... all he had left of his love...

YES I SAID TWO

And ok, Robbie. I need Zyria to wake up Caz, and then it seems like Dreston will come when someone talks about him, or like when they're about to go.))
Back to top Go down
Archelaus
Command Sergeant Major
Archelaus

PostSubject: Re: Into the Cave   Into the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:38 pm

[Mmmhm... good point... hadn't considered that... I suppose it depends how you would play it out.]
Back to top Go down
Klyde
Private First Class
Klyde

Male Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Into the Cave   Into the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:43 pm

((Ok i'm officially confused, what exactly happened? o.O))
Back to top Go down
Archelaus
Command Sergeant Major
Archelaus

PostSubject: Re: Into the Cave   Into the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 6:10 pm

(I actually wrote a poem like that. Comparing people to paintings. I won an award for it.
Very nice =)

[Not to be late to the party or anything... but...

AURORA'S OFFSPRING??? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!?!??!?!]
Back to top Go down
Robless
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Into the Cave   Into the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 6:13 pm

(LOL. That's what I'd want to know... Eris-Tam's probably given thought to it, ask her.)
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: Into the Cave   Into the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 6:25 pm

((You guys totally have to wait. Because I don't know if it's going to happen yet.))
Back to top Go down
Zyria
Admin
Zyria

Female Posts : 299

PostSubject: Re: Into the Cave   Into the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 8:07 pm

[ACKK People sorry! I haven't had connection on my laptop until basically....now. I'm typin' naoooww!]
Back to top Go down
http://uncommonlynormal.deviantart.com/
Zyria
Admin
Zyria

PostSubject: Re: Into the Cave   Into the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 8:24 pm

-Zyria continues toward her tent, looking back every so often to see that stranger glancing over to the tent, taking a tentative step every few moments. She shakes her head and steps inside her tent. He must be shy about being around so many people of high power. Hehe, to think, someone afraid of us. She kneels next to Caz, still asleep.- "Caz? We're all grouping at the mouth of the cave. It's time to go in. I hope you've rested enough." -Eventually, he stirs, and Zyria stands again, checking her equipment as she walks out.-

-Her suit is dusty from the sand, but other than that, Boggs' invention is in perfect working order. She had been messing with her knife and shield while she was sitting under the stars, and now both were fine, other than a small crease in the shield from the major dent. Checking her Life Support, the blue gel glows slightly at her touch, indicating the amount left (slightly less than half). Zyria sighs. Eventually, she'll have to remove the liquid in her sword, so her Life Support doesn't give out on her. Such a shame, having to dismantle this wonderful sword.-

-Zyria walks through the camp, notifying anyone on the main team that they're all grouping at the cave. It occurs to Zyria, what about Dreston? He could be helpful in navigating the cave; such an aged robotic boy would most likely have the knowledge. May as well check. No harm in that. Zyria looks through the camp again, hoping he's nearby or that someone knows of his location. There's nothing, though. Eventually, Zyria resorts to calling out for him.- "Dreston? HellooOoOOoo, Dreston, are you still here in camp?"

[Dreston, he can go into the cave, or he can't, you're choice, if you think you might have time, or just want to. I figured you should at least have the direct choice. Besides, if he does go, you won't have to worry about holding other chars back, b/c I'm pretty sure we're separating characters or their own trials inside.

OH, AND PEOPLE. See how y'all posted just OOC for a fair amount of posts? YOU CAN DO THAT ON THE CHAT, YOU KNOW. (HINT HINT)]

Last edited by Zyria on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Catastrophe
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Into the Cave   Into the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 9:54 pm

Ma'at saw the woman, Zyria was her name, exit the tent. He began to follow her, but then turned back. His gut was still nudging at him. Slowly, he approached Caz's tent. Looking around anxiously, he ducked inside.
((Anything you want from there, Tam Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: Into the Cave   Into the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 9:17 am

Caz sat up with a start as Zyria left, coming more to consciousness. Sweat covered his brow and his hands gripped the thin blanket that covered him as he realized exactly what he had been dreaming about. And then, waking up, he wasn't ready. He wasn't ready for the pull, for the sudden pressure. His walls were not yet up and Ma'at was close... oh, so close... No! Too close! But... but the dream. The dream was horrible. And the idea it hand put in Caz's head was horrible too. It made him... sick. He could never do it, not really. It would solve... so much... but no, he could never... His face grew pale and his knuckles turned white from his clenched fists. He couldn't even imagince it, putting his hands around Ma'at's neck, around his own Neiede's neck... choking the very life out of him so that Zyria and he could stay together, forever.

It was a horrible thought. Caz... would never do something like that.

And then, of course, Ma'at entered the tent. Caz's walls were back up, but the idea had been planted, and it was already gnawing away at his mind.
Back to top Go down
Dreston Turn
Sergeant
Dreston Turn

Male Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Into the Cave   Into the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 10:55 am

The rat, named Alicia, heard Zyria's call. She scrambled towards the sound, recording a tidbit of the video feed she was getting of Zyria wandering through the camp and forwarded the snippet to Dreston. He replied with a typed response, as always, stating simply, "Inform her that I will there shortly." So Alicia scurried over to the Plutonian princess, looking up at her face, and said quietly, "Hello, miss. Dreston asked me to tell you that he will be down in just a bit." Her voice was polite and almost reverent, the variation in her voice sounding much like a real voice and not that of a small machine, when in reality her "voice" was just lines and lines of complex coding implemented by Dreston during her design.

Last edited by Dreston Turn on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just left out a word.)
Back to top Go down
Catastrophe
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Into the Cave   Into the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 4:16 pm

Ma'at halted, his face freezing an expression that made him look like he was just caught in the act. "I.. uh..."

Caz. Caz was up. Caz was looking at him. Was he mad? No... he didn't look mad, just confused and tired.
Finally, Ma'at tried on a smile, it seemed to fit so he continued grinning. Caz raised a quizzical eyebrow and he stopped, cheeks purple with a blush.

"Hi."
Back to top Go down
Zyria
Admin
Zyria

PostSubject: Re: Into the Cave   Into the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 8:50 pm

-Zyria continues through the camp, until she hears something. It's the same sound she had heard (was is really just yesterday?) when they were preparing for night in their crashed ship. At least, it's similar. Zyria looks down and notices a small rat-like robot scurrying towards her. It looks up at her, and, to Zyria's surprise, speaks. "Hello, miss. Dreston asked me to tell you that he will be down in just a bit." Taken aback, Zyria kneels down to the small robot, amazed at the detail.- "Oh, what a darling machine! Dreston really is quite the expert. Your detail, and your voice! How intriguing!" -Zyria's slowly reaches down, wanting to inspect the little device, but pulls back, remembering Dreston's hesitation with humanoids.- "Well, all right, then. Thank you. Please tell him, if he can't already hear me, that we're all meeting at the cave entrance. I will look for him there."
Back to top Go down
Klyde
Private First Class
Klyde

Male Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Into the Cave   Into the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 9:05 pm

((GUESS IT'S MY TURN MUAHHAHAHAHHAHA))

The sand was getting unbearable, along with the weight of all this stupid gear. Kylde had been allowed to go, no other soldier or 'techie' getting this chance he felt grateful, now he could pursue his savior and discover how it is he actually got here. But first, he'd have to lose all this gear, he couldn't just throw it randomly he'd have to do something.

Of course! I can just 'accidentally' drop it if I do that then no one can complain.

He examined the contents of the bag first, a few medical kits and supplies, some munitions though he wouldn't be needing them, toting his own guns under the soldier getup. Some insta meals and that pretty much covered it.

Well, guess it's time to wait for the 'welcoming committee'
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: Into the Cave   Into the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012, 8:27 am

Caz just... looked tired. He'd been sleeping for hours, but he was still exhausted. Well, I guess I better get used to this. I expect that I'm going to be tired a lot more often now... He turned to Ma'at, giving him an unreadable look. "Hey. It's you again."
Back to top Go down
Dreston Turn
Sergeant
Dreston Turn

Male Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Into the Cave   Into the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012, 8:37 am

"Yes, miss. I just let him know." As Zyria pulled her hand back from reaching out to her, Alicia felt a bit hurt. She turned away a little, looking disappointed. "You know, not all of us have the same feelings about organics that Dreston does. We're independent, you know. He takes care of us, and he built us, but we stay with him because we want to. We do what he wants because we want to. We could leave, if we wanted to, but we don't. He might... have some flaws, but his is our father. Oh-" she quickly caught herself, "I suppose I shouldn't just be blabbing- you probably don't care anyways." Alicia then turned away, starting off in the opposite direction, away from the beautiful princess.
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: Into the Cave   Into the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012, 2:24 pm

((Oh my god. That image is HUGE. Well, Kai's fault for having such a long poem for a signature. But I made it. [: ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Cave   Into the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Cave
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next