Dimensional Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wrath of the Starslayer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izual the Starslayer
Private
Izual the Starslayer

Male Posts : 4

The Wrath of the Starslayer Empty
PostSubject: The Wrath of the Starslayer   The Wrath of the Starslayer I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 12:56 am

A haggard looking Izual picks himself off the ground, beaten and worn. His usually perfect hair is strewn about, and a large black bruise covers one eye. Looking around himself, he seems to be in the Royal Prison, where only the most noble captives are held. How exactly he got here, he wasn't sure... Everything up until now was a blur.

"Fucking gods... How the hell did this happen...?" he asked himself out loud, his voice full of suppressed anger.

A cooing laugh echoed in response to his question, an all too familiar laugh at that.

"Oh, dear brother... You're so naive. You let your guard down to your own family members and this happens."

The gorgeous Ariadne steps from the shadows, a dagger in hand. She wears a skimpy corset and very tight pants, and she walks towards Izual alluringly.

"You just don't know how long I've waited for this day, brother... How many days I've dreamed of only you and I together. And now I get the chance..." she spoke softly and seductively.

"...Are you mad, sister? You locked me in this prison and put my Empire at risk just to try and fuck me?" Izual stammers in disbelief.

His eyes are filled with rage as he stares his sister down, and his body quakes with the reverberation of his wrath.

"Oh, my dear, dear brother... I know the stares you've given me. Don't think of this as anything bad. I just want to show you how much I love you, my darling." Ariadne speaks, stroking Izual's face lovingly.

A angered fist lashes out at Ariadne, only to be evaded. A heeled foot clashes into the back of Izual's knee, and he falls to the ground, writhing in pain.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Ariadne? I am your Emperor, and I command you to cease this at once!" Izual screams, Ariadne's foot pinning him down to the ground.

"Silly boy, as far as the citizens know, you're dead. Remember that footage you took of the destruction of your own ship? That's been played over the air for days now. Ios is dead as well... I guess you didn't really notice that, although he's been in the same cell as you for quite some time. Perhaps you don't remember me taking his life? How he begged for mercy? No? Well, no matter, I am the Empress now..." Ariadne inquired sadistically.

His senses fine tuning, the fetid air of rot was clear now... He hadn't realized it, but there was definitely a corpse in the vicinity. All of this... was so sudden though.

"Ariadne... You couldn't have done this... You slay your own kin and take my throne? And now you want to fuck me? What kind of heresy is this?!" Izual screams, trying to wriggle free.

"Stop squirming, you little worm. I am the Empress and I will fuck you when I wish... Now off with your pants. I want to see the legendary 'Starslayer'!" Izual's crazed sister bellowed.

In a freezing moment of time, something changed within Izual... His body seized under the torment, his mind shattered in distress, and something was born anew inside him. Rage and chaos encased his heart, and the gift of the Hiisi was tapped.

Izual's body transformed into something unholy. His eyes turned crimson, and fangs protruded from his mouth. Reddish wings tore from his back, and Ariadne was sent flying, while the rest of Izual began its transformation.

Still incomplete, Izual stands up, a hollowed laugh echoing from his mouth.

"I am the Starslayer, and you will have no mercy!" the demonic Izual roars, his wingspan extending from one end of the cell to the other.

Heavy footsteps marched to the now quivering Ariadne, and without any remorse, Izual crushed her underfoot, the gore flying everywhere.

Where Izual had felt pain and agony, he knew felt enlightened and in control. He had become one with the darkness, and, for the first time in a century, Izual was the first Hiisi to gain control of his inner being. The power was overwhelming... and soon a dark slumber encased him.

Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

Female Posts : 574

The Wrath of the Starslayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Starslayer   The Wrath of the Starslayer I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 9:34 am

Ehhhhhhhhwwwwwwhhhheeeeeee. Creeeeeeeeeeeeepy.
Back to top Go down

The Wrath of the Starslayer
Page 1 of 1