Dimensional Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Verize, Master of Worlds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robless
Admin

Male Posts : 336

Verize, Master of Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Verize, Master of Worlds   Verize, Master of Worlds I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Sep 2013, 10:01 pm

Name: Verize

Location: Unknown. Sources show he uses a dark room with multiple screens to monitor and communicate with the known universe, but it is known that he is capable of appearing anywhere at any time.

Backstory: He is not forthcoming with his past. Nobody can quite agree on where he came from, or if he did come from anywhere at all. Some legends say he is the creator of the universe, others say he is a god and the dimensions are his charge. Certainly befitting of a being of his stature, if his title “Master of Worlds” is of any import.

Appearance: He appears to be human, although his form and appearance are constantly shifting. Much of his face is obscured and distorted by shadows, as is the rest of his body. He wears heavy, impressive body armor akin to knight’s armor, silver mixed with red cloth, but can also be found wearing expensive suits, matching in style with neutral colors and red.

Verize, Master of Worlds LIckJng
Verize, fading away to nothing.

Personality: His personality is truly that of a magnificent bastard. He is arrogant, and rightfully so, and often speaks in an elevated fashion, talking down to those who might think themselves worth even a second of his time along with everyone else who knows their place. His laughs serve only to mock or accentuate his occasional flamboyant speech. Aside from his mannerisms, Verize derives much sadistic joy in manipulating his foes and turning people into his unwitting puppets.

Goals: Nobody knows what he truly desires. Perhaps he exists to hold the universe together or break it apart at the seams. Or maybe he simply enjoys manipulating the minds and souls of lesser mortals and gods.

Strengths (5 at MOST): He is, effectively, god.

Weaknesses (3 at LEAST): While it is impossible to kill him, characters can thwart his plans, through ingenious or otherwise entertaining means which Verize may find pleasing. His arrogance, while not based in falsehoods, is also a possible weak point: he may underestimate his opponent in terms of skill and cunning, even if it causes him no real problems. Aside from letting characters intervene, he also is quite willing to completely ruin his own plans for the sake of entertainment.

Plot Ideas: Serving as a villain, making things interesting for the plot and characters, and simply being the perfect magnificent bastard. Also happens to maintain control of the current most highly populated civilization left, which also happens to be Robless’ old domain.
Back to top Go down
https://dimensionalchess.rpg-board.net
Robless
Admin

Male Posts : 336

Verize, Master of Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verize, Master of Worlds   Verize, Master of Worlds I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Sep 2013, 10:05 pm

Yeah, my bad on never posting this. I am apparently quite terrible at staying on top of my own character bios. Approved. Terrible admin, etc., etc. Wink

Verize, Master of Worlds PQMMQ
Back to top Go down
https://dimensionalchess.rpg-board.net

Verize, Master of Worlds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dimensional Chess :: Getting Started :: Bios - Approved-
Jump to: