Dimensional Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bio - Kriv Shi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kriv Shi
Private

Male Posts : 2

Bio - Kriv Shi Empty
PostSubject: Bio - Kriv Shi   Bio - Kriv Shi I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 9:24 pm

Name: Kriv Shi
Location: He wanders from place to place. (If it’s still unclaimed, could his home be the 18th dimension?)
Position (who do you serve under/as what): He works on his own.
Appearance (feel free to include a pic): Members of his race, the Melystia, change appearance over time without control. As such, his appearance is never set. All of his equipment is bright red, to distinguish him from the others.
Personality: He is very kind to most. However, he is completely ruthless to those he decides are irredeemable.
Goals: He is trying to bring peace and eliminate conflict. He knows this goal is practically unreachable, and uses extreme violence to eradicate the causes of strife.
Strengths (5 at MOST): Dedicated to his goals, charismatic, manipulative, a skilled martial artist, a gifted strategist
Weaknesses (3 at LEAST): Misses things that most would find obvious, not very good with most weapons, cannot swim, incredibly afraid of water
Other: He knows that his methods are entirely hypocritical, and plans to end his own life once he succeeds with his goal, however long it may take.
Plot ideas: The plot seems to be busy right now. I could probably find a way to bring him in if I gave it a bit of thought.
Back to top Go down
Verax
1st Lieutenant
Verax

Male Posts : 278

Bio - Kriv Shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio - Kriv Shi   Bio - Kriv Shi I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Nov 2012, 12:20 pm

Greetings, and welcome to the world of Dimensional Chess! Where we do pointless warfare because it amuses us and thus is not entirely pointless. I do believe I misquoted that, but I digress. I'm the resident Dreadlord here, and though I have no power to do so, I would love if you would join. However, as you can clearly see, my name is purple. No my name is not Purple, it's Verax, but my name is colored in purple. To be approved and officially join our wonderful world someone whose name is in red must approve your character.

I would like to also say you have incredible timing, with the war going on here, your character will be able to slip in very easily. If you have a question about anything, please create a thread in the appropriate location for it, or if you want a more immidiate result, you can PM Eris-Tam, Zyria, or Robless to help you. They are kinda the 'Big Three' for this party we have going on here.

This as actually a long way of introducing you, because I get the feeling you're going to be approved. So I'm welcoming you in advance. Welcome!

Oh yes, and you say the 18th Dimension is unlcaimed. If you've been following the current Arc, then you realize that might change soon. But never the less, it is unclaimed now, and can be used as your home. Just go on in, once you've been approved, and start your contribtions to out wonderful universe!

Dreadlord Verax out.
Back to top Go down
Verax
1st Lieutenant
Verax

Male Posts : 278

Bio - Kriv Shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio - Kriv Shi   Bio - Kriv Shi I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Nov 2012, 12:32 pm

Oh yes, I realize the chronology of the 1st and 2n Arcs might be a bit difficult to piece together, if you don't need help, awesome! If you need a little guide, I'm sure one of the Admins would be happy to give you a general order of the story.
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

Female Posts : 574

Bio - Kriv Shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio - Kriv Shi   Bio - Kriv Shi I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Nov 2012, 12:36 pm

Well, I'll go ahead and put my stamp on it then.

Bio - Kriv Shi PQMMQ

Welcome! I won't go into anything elaborate because, well, my friend here has got that quite covered. If you are curious about anything that is currently going on in plot, or something doesn't seem to make sense, ask one of us (me, Robless, Zyria) for information about it. Heck, we might even add whole posts and such about some of this rp's history, because you'd basically be giving us a reason to do something we've meant to do all this time.

In any case... there's no need for formalities and such here, we're all just a bunch of goofballs really. And if you are worried at any point that you don't fit in because we've never met you, then you're silly, because in all reality, some of us haven't actually met each other, though we act like we have.

So be loose! Talk to us! We don't bite... hard.

See you around the forum!
Back to top Go down
Kriv Shi
Private

Male Posts : 2

Bio - Kriv Shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio - Kriv Shi   Bio - Kriv Shi I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Nov 2012, 3:00 pm

Eris-Tam wrote:
If you are curious about anything that is currently going on in plot, or something doesn't seem to make sense, ask one of us (me, Robless, Zyria) for information about it. Heck, we might even add whole posts and such about some of this rp's history, because you'd basically be giving us a reason to do something we've meant to do all this time.

Would it be troublesome to make a list of the threads in chronological order? I think that would make going through everything that's happened so far easier.

Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

Female Posts : 574

Bio - Kriv Shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio - Kriv Shi   Bio - Kriv Shi I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Nov 2012, 9:46 pm

Oh my.

I must say, that would be a bit difficult. For starters, much of what happened in the early history of this rp was played out on Facebook, since we didn't start out with this lovely forum. In addition, much of it happens all at once...

BUT! I will do my very best to construct a timeline of major events and the posts that correspond with them!

It... might take me awhile, but I will work on that and what I manage to come up with will be in the History section of the forum.
Back to top Go down
Archelaus
Command Sergeant Major
Archelaus

Bio - Kriv Shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio - Kriv Shi   Bio - Kriv Shi I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 3:45 am

<Er, and that small matter of we haven't exactly written all of history yet, and it's subject to change>

But welcome! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bio - Kriv Shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio - Kriv Shi   Bio - Kriv Shi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bio - Kriv Shi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dimensional Chess :: Getting Started :: Bios - Approved-
Jump to: