Dimensional Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting on Warship 666

Go down 
+2
Archelaus
Robless
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
D'garar Und'gha'od
Ruler

Meeting on Warship 666 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 6:16 pm

Just as the crew had given up, the very thing that Zyria used to save D'garar before kicked in. A blinding flash erupted from the center of his chest. He gasps once, and an audible thump can be heard. Then a second, followed by silence. His eyes having flung open with the flash, dilate. For several seconds the room is dead with silence. Finally his body having drained the entire amount of life giving fluid Zyria gave him, his heart restarted. He gasped. Then sat up slowly, unsure of why he was alive. His mind felt unclear. He looked around, saw his blood on the floor, and his final moments came rushing back to him. The blood drained from his face, as it dawned on him, that once again, he had cheated death, and this time, perhaps he had saved others in the process.

(so yeah, D'garar is back. should be interesting. I look forward to using this event)
Back to top Go down
Robless
Admin

Male Posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 6:33 pm

"I'm surprised I'm still alive. I was not supposed to survive into adulthood, but my mother and her friend performed a ritual for another Kazesqui around the same time I was born. It ended up with complications as well, but somehow we were inked together in order to survive. We depend on each other." Drugari resumed his silence.

Zyria walked with an air of confidence, unlike the Zyria that Robless saw just minutes ago, down the hall to the medical room to check on Tam, and the two men got up to follow her. Just then, a large flash came from down the hallway to the bridge, and intensity similar to Zyria's band. Zyria looked up at Drugari and Robless. "He's back."
Back to top Go down
https://dimensionalchess.rpg-board.net
Zyria
Admin
Zyria

Female Posts : 299

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 7:03 pm

-As Zyria makes her way to Tam and Emerik, with Robless and his friend following behind, there's a flash behind them. With her research, she immediately recognizes it as the contents of her Life Support band. All her medical studies tell her it was completely improbable, if not impossible. But she knew, so she turns around, to Robless, and says,- "He's back."
-Immediately, she runs down the hall, back to D'garar. Seeing D'garar sitting up, she looks to Robless.- "Help him up, check for anything wrong." -She hurries over to Caz, who remains a glowing orb.- "Caz, Caz, D'garar's alive! Wake up, Caz, and see!"
Back to top Go down
http://uncommonlynormal.deviantart.com/
D'garar Und'gha'od
Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 7:10 pm

D'garar looks at all of them, trying to piece together what was going on. "Who are you people?"
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

Female Posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 7:13 pm

Caz starts to consciousness, confused from sleep, but then he sees D'garar and his confusion intensifies but gains direction. "W--w--what?!" he stutters, looking from the Warchief to Zyria, and back. "What happened? How is... how are you alive?!" He demands, not comprehending.
Back to top Go down
Robless
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 7:14 pm

Robless nodded, and with Drugari's assistance, they looked over D'garar. Both of them reached under his arms and helped him to a standing position so they had a better view of any wounds he might have. He was certainly shaken up, but any physical wounds were completely gone, including the gash that was across his throat. Drugari looked up at Robless. "There's nothing more we need to do. He's alive, and from the looks of it, doing perfectly fine. Never seen a cleaner or livelier dead person than D'garar."

D'garar was still quite dazed and didn't seem to realize that the two of them were there. The two men holding him up gently set him back down against the wall. Robless turned to Zyria, still attempting to wake Caz up. "He's definitely alive and well by the looks of it. Seems to be going through a little bit of trauma, but he'll recover once he pulls himself back together."

"Hold on, I've got someone to show D'garar. That'll get him right back up. Sit tight, I'll be right back." Drugari left the room and put his helmet back on. The inner door to the airlock hissed, and Cassus Drugari was out where he came from.

Robless turned to the utterly confused D'garar, who just asked who they were. "It's me Robless. One of my old friends came by to visit as you...well, you know. You look just fine for someone who died minutes ago."
Back to top Go down
D'garar Und'gha'od
Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 7:21 pm

D'garar looks shocked as Robless informs him as to who he is.. "I remember you. We were trying to kill you. Why are you on my ship, helping me?" He casually bends over and picks up his sword, sheathing it. Then picks up his knife, slipping it away as well. "And, I would also like to know why I'm alive. Last time I checked, one does not simply survive their throat being cut open."
Back to top Go down
Zyria
Admin
Zyria

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 8:05 pm

-Gently, Zyria reaches for Caz, to ease his confusion, but, because he's an orb or light still, she holds back, not sure if she COULD touch him.- "Well, Caz, somehow, my Life Support that I saved him with revived him.....I'm....not sure how, but it did. Maybe you should go talk to him yourself...."
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 8:13 pm

Caz sighs softly, passing through Zyria's hand as he drifts towards D'garar. Her hand tingles in the usual way, but he seems... somewhat vague. Not a solid, nor a liquid, but as he passes through her hand it feels almost like a very dense fog, close to liquid. It's very strange.

He moves towards D'garar, and begins his line of questions. "Do you know who I am? My name is Drel-Caz. Do you remember why you're here, why we're all here?"
Back to top Go down
D'garar Und'gha'od
Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm

D'garar looks at him, thinking. "I don't remember meeting you, but I've known of you for a while. You're Aurora's second. If you're here...then so is she..." He looks around, his eyes alight with hope. "Where is she?"
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 8:28 pm

"She's... a little busy. We need to save her, it's important. But not right this second. She's the reason why we're here, do you remember what we need to save her from?"
Back to top Go down
D'garar Und'gha'od
Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 8:35 pm

"Save her? What's wrong? Where is she?" He turns around and begins flying through the video feeds, hunting for her on the cameras. At last he comes across the med-bay's camera feed. He sees her on the floor, and turns around and runs, pounding to the med-bay, ignoring everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 8:43 pm

"D'garar!" Caz glances at Zyria and Robless, and then darts after him. "D'garar! She's okay! She's okay for right now! Please, listen to me! She's fine! It's the stuff that will happen soon that we need to protect her from! We can't do anything to help her right now! Please!" he starts to catch up, "Wait! We need to get your memories sorted out first, so you know what's going on!"
Back to top Go down
D'garar Und'gha'od
Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 8:45 pm

D'garar slows down. "She's all that matters. My memories be damned." He comes to a stop. Something dawning on him. "Oh no..." He falls to his knees, as tears begin to fall from his eyes. He begins to sob, as if he had just lost Aurora herself.
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 8:53 pm

Finally Caz is able to catch up, and he sort of hovers in front of D'garar. "What? What is it, what have you remembered?" Caz fears the worst, but knows that most things at this point are the worst. Still he tries to make his voice sound encouraging, supportive. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Robless
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 8:57 pm

The airlock hissed open, and a new feminine figure stepped through, carrying Drugari in his suit. She threw him on the ground and he quickly composed himself as if nothing happened.

"Idiot damn near spaced himself. Most lethal man alive, hah! Just don't let him kill himself with his 'lethality'." She paused and stared at the confused figure of D'garar in front of her. "So we meet again."
Back to top Go down
D'garar Und'gha'od
Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 8:59 pm

D'garar looks up slowly. "Kass...you're alive..." He gets up, the tears drying up, he wipes the remaning ones. "Uhm, Caz...I thought she was dead..." He blushes slightly, and embraces her. "I don't think I've ever been happier to see you."
Back to top Go down
D'garar Und'gha'od
Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 9:06 pm

Kassandra smiles at D'garar. "I missed you too D'garar. Someone mind briefing me on what's going on? I get the slightest feeling D'garar doesn't know any more than I do." She hugs him back and then pulls away. "Come, D, we have work to do."
Back to top Go down
Zyria
Admin
Zyria

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 9:14 pm

-Zyria, still unsure about everything, enters as everyone is talking. She sees who she faintly remembers being Kassandra, D'garar's second in command, and thinks, Okay, this is too chaotic. Tam and Emerik don't seem to be waking up soon, I think it's time everyone sat down and talked. She walks to the center of the room, and, in a strong voice just loud enough to be heard over everyone else, says,- "Alright! Apparently, there's a lot going on at the moment. Others are arriving, and some of us are not on the same page. I suggest we all just go to a room, sit down, and talk!" -Zyria has a slightly irritated look on her face, and walks to a door leading to a meeting room, giving a not so subtle hint.-
Back to top Go down
D'garar Und'gha'od
Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 9:20 pm

D'garar, a weight seeming to have been lifted from his shoulders rises to his full height. Standing at 9 feet and 4 inches, he strides after Zyria. With Kassandra by his side once more, he seemed complete. He entered the meeting room and sat down, his professionalism kicking in. He would save his happiness that Kassandra was alive for later.

As she walked, Kassandra pulled back her hood, revealing her features to those around her. She had silver hair, a trait typical among Agorian women. Her piercing green eyes seem to come more alive with her hood off. Her skin was fair, and lightly tanned. In regards of Agorian women, she was extremely beautiful. She smile as she retook her place by D'garar's side. She stood nearly a foot shorter than he, and looked like she belonged no where else.
Back to top Go down
Robless
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 9:22 pm

"Right. The proper course of action," Drugari said as he brushed himself off and removed his helmet. "Let's go, commander."

"Yeah. I'll be right with you." The two of them promptly followed Zyria into the meeting room, attempting to not get on her bad side. That would be painful for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 9:34 pm

Caz had no idea what was going on.

So he sighed.

If he had hands, he would have thrown them up.
Back to top Go down
Zyria
Admin
Zyria

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 9:42 pm

-Zyria stands by the door, making sure everyone goes into the room. Noting Caz lagging behind, she walks over to him, sensing his frustration.- "Caz? Are you coming? We're all going to go over what's been happening. A lot's gone on, and we're going to figure it out."
Back to top Go down
Eris-Tam
Fleet Commander
Eris-Tam

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 9:45 pm

"Yeah, sure... Okay..." his weariness was getting to him again.
Back to top Go down
Zyria
Admin
Zyria

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 9:50 pm

-Once everyone is in the room, Zyria stands at the front. The scene is comically like an Earth meeting, but it seems to keep everyone from talking at once. Clearing her throat, Zyria begins.- "Now, we are trying keep everyone on the same page, so we're going to start from the time everything began happening at once. First, D'garar, well, died. Because I supplied him with a rare liquid that keeps me alive, he was somehow....strangely...brought back to life. After this, D'garar apparently has lost some of his memory. D'garar, please explain what you remember."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on Warship 666   Meeting on Warship 666 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting on Warship 666
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next