Dimensional Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acquisition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archelaus
Command Sergeant Major
Archelaus

Acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Acquisition   Acquisition I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:02 am

Vindicator Tremarin blinked, and then did not move, as he stood in the cool air of the Alteriian warship, the"Mat'Harai".

Thirty seconds until impact.

He waited, the bridge of his ship so quiet he could hear the hearts beating of his Adjudicator twenty feet away.

Millions of beings crazed with bloodlust tore through space screaming murder, and yet the Vindicator waited.

A drop from somewhere fell to the ground, making a dull dripping sound as every eye stared at control consoles.

Waiting, waiting... waiting. Fleshers hurtled through space. The anxiety became a physical presence into the room.

A dull purple mist rose and swelled from the floor as Alteriians stood un-moving at glowing command stations.

The consoles gave blinking testimony to the massive army of Fleshers descending upon the Alteriian positions.

Drip. Blink. Swoosh. Thump-thup-thump-thump-thup. Drip. Swish. Time stood still. Thump-thup-thump-thump-thup.

Fifteen seconds. Ten. Five.
Four.
Three.
Two.
On---

"NOW!!!" screamed Tremarin, breaking his stock still from to leap several feet in the air, as Alteriians across the fleet punched a single button in unison, activating the secret weapon so secret that not barely a dozen Alteriians in the fleet knew what would happen. They were told to wait until the last second, and that's exactly what the Alteriians did.

A millisecond later an enormous purple and green shock-wave radiated from the Mat'Harai, spreading to every ship in the massive fleet, becoming larger and stronger with every vessel the energy passed through, until it was a tidal-wave of power reaching outwards, engulfing every Flesher within twenty or thirty parsecs of their location.

All of a sudden the relentless onslaught of Fleshers halted in midspace, the Fleshers but a few dozen miles away from their targets, each caught in a strange blue-hued force-field, which seemed to vibrate strangely as the Fleshers floated slowly through space.

Tremarin took another precious breath, realizing he hadn't been breathing for what seemed to be the last three hours. "Safe..." his voice muttered, as the word fell out of his mouth.

"Safe at last."

Last edited by Archelaus on Tue 14 Aug 2012, 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robless
Admin

Male Posts : 336

Acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acquisition   Acquisition I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 12:36 pm

(Hey, moving this to the second arc, if that's OK. I'll move it back if it should stay with the first.)
Back to top Go down
https://dimensionalchess.rpg-board.net
Archelaus
Command Sergeant Major
Archelaus

Acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acquisition   Acquisition I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 7:40 pm

(It's a part of the first, so yeah I'm gonna move it back haha... I just never finished the story line of that segment.)
Back to top Go down
Robless
Admin

Male Posts : 336

Acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acquisition   Acquisition I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 7:44 pm

(By the way "Acquisition" is horribly misspelled in the title. xD)
Back to top Go down
https://dimensionalchess.rpg-board.net
Archelaus
Command Sergeant Major
Archelaus

Acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acquisition   Acquisition I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 8:06 pm

(Oops...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acquisition   Acquisition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acquisition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dimensional Chess :: Roleplay :: 1st Arc :: 2nd NegaDimension RP-
Jump to: